Winter service of uncovered pools will be checked and maintained on an as-needed basis. Realize that an uncovered pool can cost much more to maintain and upkeep as well as present liability issues. Call us today at 770-766-5776 to have us discuss the pros and cons to having an uncovered swimming pool.
Please feel free to contact us at 770-766-5776 for a free quote on our winterizing pool services and pool covers. We service all of metro Atlanta including; Atlanta, Johns Creek, Marietta, Gwinnett, Dunwoody, and Duluth, and more. Call us today to see if you’re in our service area.
The following will be performed for covered pools once a month:
- Pump water off solid cover, or lower pool water for pools with a mesh cover
- Remove leaves and debris from pool cover
- Test and balance pool water
- Remove leaves and debris from deck
You made an investment when you built your commercial pool. Aside from proper maintenance, the next best investment you can make is a pool cover for the winter season.
Blue Whale offers both solid and mesh covers, with the following features:
- Stainless steel springs
- Brass thread-type anchors with slot and hexagonal head
- Stainless steel buckles
- 12-year limited warranty
Pool Covers Help To Achieve The Following Benefits
- Reduce the wear and tear on pool equipment, because equipment can be shut off during the winter season
- Lower energy expense
- Reduce the amount of chemicals required
- Keep the water cleaner by keeping out leaves, dirt and other debris
- Prevent accidents and keep out unwanted visitors
- Protect a pool from harsh winter elements
You can be assured that a pool cover from Blue Whale will serve you well for many years. The savings in maintenance, the added safety value and the removal of a worry factor make a pool cover a worthy investment. And any purchase of a pool cover from Blue Whale comes with free installation! Call us today at 770-766-5776.